Starcraft: FATE of a Lost Cause
Main Page >> Chargen
A summary of the steps for Chargen appears below. For details about character creation, see Chapter 3 of Fate Core.
WHEN CREATING YOUR CHARACTER:
- Aspects: Come up with your character’s high concept and trouble aspects.
- Name: Name your character.
- First Phase: Describe your character’s first adventure.
- Second and Third Phases: Describe how you’ve crossed paths with two other characters.
- Aspects: Write down one aspect for each of these three experiences.
- Skills: Pick and rate your skills.
- Stunts: Pick or invent three to five stunts.
- Refresh: Determine how many fate points you start play with.
- Stress and Consequences: Determine how much of a beating your character can take, physically and mentally.